Tuesday, August 3, 2010

She's BACK!

Tonight Season 3 of the Rachel Zoe Project airs on Bravo....bananas! I just love this show. It is totally a dream watching the show and imagining jumping into her closet and having an amazing makeover complete by Miss Zoe herself. Sadly there will be no Taylor around for entertainment of the season but Mr. Brad will be back!

I found this article about what Rachel is carrying in her handbag. Honestly I LOVE these articles. If somebody were to dump my purse on a table they would probably find 10 tubes of lip gloss, gum, sunglasses, pens, lotion, a magazine, notes along with 100 of other things. Maybe a fun thing to blog about???
So I am always reading about her line on the Home Shopping Networking and I decide to finally browse around. I have to say I found a few cute things from Rachel's collection. The purse, the ring, the necklace, love.



Tune in tonight! xoxo~ Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment