Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Flip Flop Feeling

Welcome to Urban Flip Flops! A couple of months ago I made a big decision that it was time for a change. After living in DC for 6 years and loving it, it was time for me to look at the options of meeting my Dutch Boy by the beach.... in Florida. I thought it would be a great time to begin blogging, centered around my thoughts, the things I love and share them with other people. Taking a leap from the city life to the beach life is a huge flip flop....my sister Katie captured the phrase perfectly. Instead of 100's of emails, Gchats, Facebook postings, Twitter, Phone Calls, texts....I'll be able to post everything right here. Ideas for a new get together, my favorite new online shopping spree find, new places to enjoy a cocktail. 

This picture was taken this weekend when I sat on the beach thinking, "This isn't going to be SO bad for awhile is it!?!?". Enjoy! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment