Sunday, June 14, 2009

Al Fresco Dining











I'm so excited that it's that time of the year again to begin dining outside! Last night I went over to my friend Mariana's fabulous apartment rooftop for dinner and drinks. I always LOVE dining outside in the summer. As most of you know, when I decide to have a get together or am invited over, its usually not simple...I LOVE to entertain! Yesterday when I was searching for recipes to make for the night I dreamed of having my own get together outside. Definitely something I get excited about being in Florida is the fact that almost all year round I will be able to do this. I better get shopping with my ideas, because I know my beau might say, do I really need more stuff?!?!? Oh you can never have too much to play hostess with! I dream of being the professional hostess with the mostess:) I am dying to serve the cocktail in the above picture while wearing this cute yellow dress

Tonight I think I will settle on to my couch and finish the last bit of blueberry crisp from last night. However, I will dream of my get together outside finished with this yummy looking coconut treat and a Royalty Cocktail.   
 
Dreaming of our next get together! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment