Monday, July 13, 2009

Wedding Blogs

























Ok, so I have this thing with wedding blogs. No, Beau and I are not tying the knot soon. I think it is the business I am in, I miss last year's Summer of Love or I just love a pretty wedding:) Daily I check out Style Me Pretty and Ritzy Bee and drool over the beautiful photos they post. I wanted to share a few blogs that posted photos from my last two weddings at the Newseum. The photography at both weddings was AMAZING!


Matt Mendelson photographed Alicia and Ryan's wedding. The were such a beautiful couple inside and out and I think his pictures captured that well!


The photos on Bridal Bubbly are all from Tiwi and Bryce's wedding that I wrote about a couple of weeks ago. The wedding was really wonderful!

*


* http://bridalbubbly.blogspot.com/2009/06/newsworthy-wedding.htmlcom/2009/06/newsworthy-wedding.html


* http://bridalbubbly.blogspot.com/2009/07/tiwi-bryce-replayed.htmlcom/2009/07/tiwi-bryce-replayed.html


For fun I included a few pictures from my girlfriends Summer of Love last year. Brandi, aka Miss Bliss, had some gorgeous wedding photos as well. The other photo is from Christa's wedding that took place at her parents house, this was my favorite pic of Christa and the girls at the end of the night. ooooooo....the Summer of Love! I will post about that later on this Summer:)



No comments:

Post a Comment