Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ruffles! Obsessed.



I have been obsessed with Ruffles for awhile, but recently...LOVE! I saw this black dress at Anthropologie on Sunday and can't get it out of my mind! I must have this! The red dress that Cat Deeley wore on So You Think You Can Dance (one of my new summer love shows!) was AMAZING. Recently everything I see in with frilly ruffles, I fall in love with. I leave for vacation on Friday and I have my ruffly J.Crew bikini packed. I'm bringing the frills to the beach. Hopefully I can add the ruffly Anthro black dress to my closet soon.

Black Swirled Rosette Dress - Anthropologie $188
Satin Flower Bobby Pin - Forever 21 $1.80
Flynn Metallic Snake Ruffle Sandal - Loeffler Randall $225
One Shoulder Ruffle Top - Target $14.99
Motif Ruffle Sandal - Steve Madden $29.95
Cat Deeley's Red Dress ....who knows who made it and how much? She styles herself. I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment