Monday, December 28, 2009

The Wonderful World of Etsy

My sisters gave me a few cute treats from Etsy this year for Christmas.I love the new shopping option (malls, online,Etsy!). In the past few months I have found myself browsing online during breakfast, during the day, before bed....at Etsy! The wonderful world of Etsy, it is a great place to explore! Shopping on Etsy is a fun site to shop on because you never know what you will find. Cute items handmade and vintage finds, all organized by stores, its a fun way to find treasures. From everything from handmade stationary, jewelry to party decor, I have found many treasures. Here are a few of my favorite sites below.
Orange Beautiful has a great shop. I bought this cute Candy print to frame in my kitchen.
They also have a wonderful blog full of lovely designs.
How fun is this necklace? A gold Ritz Cracker necklace!
This was a gift from one sister to another this year. Shop the Peapod Treasure Store.
I can't wait for my crown pillow to come in! I bought this from Sa-Sea Boutique.
Statsh Stlyle has fun vintage decorations. I got the pink balls from Jenn's baby shower from Stash Style.
I love the note cards I received last week from Charity. She bought them on Small Screen Design. Super cute!

Please feel free to share your deals!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment