Thursday, October 21, 2010

Will I leave my heart in San Fran?


This weekend I am off to San Francisco. I have never been to this amazing city but for some reason I have always felt that I am going to love it SO much I may want to move there. The West Coast life but not the scene of L.A., the close drive to wine country, the great restaurants, the great people, culture, oooo, I can't wait!
Yesterday I was so happy to see Jordan post a beautiful party under the Golden Gate Bridge on her blog, Oh Happy Day. If you haven't seen her blog, you must check it out! Jordan set up a beautiful dinner for a few friends with Golden Gate Bridge in the background. I mean really, do you not die when you see it? LOVE!
Well I am off to San Fran tomorrow with my wonderful family. Can't wait to post all of the greatness of the city when I return.
Ummmm, I had to post the pic below! Remember this tv show in San Fran....


Full House! Maybe I can get a quick pic in front of the Tanner Residence.

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment