Monday, October 26, 2009

sweets for Jenn





This weekend we hosted Jenn's baby shower in Boston. Jenn is the first one of my group of girlfriends to have a baby and yes....it's going to be a girl! When we found out that it was going to be a baby girl we knew that the shower would be covered in pink. After many emails back and forth we decided on Bubbles & Bubbly. Lots of pink! Pink everywhere! We greeted Jenn by blowing bubbles, bubbly champagne, bubbly pink lemonade, pink bubblegum, pink balloons. It was super girly and we can't wait to meet little Leila and shower her in more pink gifts.

I'm a little obsessed with everything that Amy Atlas creates. She created this amazing white dessert buffet and I was completely inspired by it. Christa bought the balloons, I bought lots of pink candy and at the end it turned out pretty cute! Below is my pink pic, unfortunately my iPhone pic doesn't look as nice as Amy's, bought it was adorable in person and a day to remember!

Maybe we can all get together and create the same thing for little Leila's sweet 16!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment