Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Thoughts on Hump Day










I'm having an interesting Wednesday. I had a quick visit in NYC on Monday and took the train back yesterday morning into work. In a way I feel like it is Monday, honestly, not sure. In the midst of the chaotic office I have taken a few moments to browse some sites that have made me happy. Hope they add a little fun to your Wednesday!
Heart Headbands at ban.do..... MUST HAVE! How fun are they! Screaming from the site for me to buy one.
Smitten Kitchen posted an amazing recipe for Salted Brown Butter Crispy Treats. I might have to try these out and bring them on my Thanksgiving Day road trip next week.
I am absolutely obsessed with wedding and engagement photography as you have probably figured out by now. I simply LOVE this picture posted on Green Wedding Shoes. The LOVE sign is so wonderful. I mean that is what all of the photos are about, Love, yes! I know, I am a hopeless romantic.
Kimberly Wilson is in Paris for 2 weeks and I am loving reading her blog about her adventures. She found vintage Chanel at the Paris Flea Market yesterday. Oh, it is a fun Wednesday daydream!
....wishing as usual I was in Paris! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment