Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Soirees - NEW MOON!

5 more days until.... Edward is back!




Yes, New Moon opens on Friday! wooo hoooo! I got terribly sucked into the series of books this summer and couldn't put them down. I am absolutely obsessed and can't wait to see the 2nd movie! The teenage romance is awesome and it has become an obsession with adults, teens and kids of all ages. I'm a little sad to watch this scene

"I promise that this will be the last time you’ll see me. I won’t come back. I won’t put you through anything like this again. You can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I’d never existed."~Edward Cullen, New Moon.

but let's be honest,we have all scene the trailers for months now, read the books and can't wait to see Bella and Edward back on the big screen....OK and well Rob, yep, can't wait!

Hostess with the Mostess featured an awesome party for Twilight fans. Hhhhmmm, maybe I will have people over! Vampire Red Velvet cupcakes, Wild Mushroom Ravioli's (Bella ordered them on their first date!), sparkly blood red cocktails. OOooooooo, fun fun!

I hope you are heading out this weekend to catch in on the Twilight series fun, my tickets are already purchased!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment