Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Princess Bride

Last week beau decided that since we are heading to London in June we mine as well {twist my arm} head to Ireland and visit his college friend who works at Lough Eske Castle . I'm not going to lie, when I looked at the website I may have let out a little cheer of excitement. Honestly, the place is GORGEOUS, it looks like a dreamland. His friend has already reminded me many of times that is one of Ireland's number one wedding sites, hint hint, anyways....


{photo courtesy of Lough Eske}


Filled with excitement of staying at a beautiful castle {now a gorgeous resort with running water and all of those amenities that the true old castles lacked} I begin browsing the gorgeous weddings that have taken place at real castles. You would truly be a princess bride getting married here...or at least feel like one!




{image courtesy of sister of the bride Lizanne}


{photo courtesy of Craig & Eva Sanders Photography via Style Me Pretty}





{photos courtesy of Polly Alexandre Photography via Style Me Pretty}

I had to post this picture of the bridesmaid. I mean really, if you are attending a castle wedding you must dress in style for sure!


xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment