Friday, April 22, 2011

As Seen In

Wednesday night when I hosted my Royal party, it was also a royal jewels Stella and Dot party in the same night! Our thought was, a fun excuse to get girls together to mingle, a reason to talk Royal Wedding talk and a good time to buy some presents for your Mum for Mother's Day!

I know I have talked about them before, but honestly, there are so many cute pieces available on Stella and Dot, I love the jewelry! Recently I have seen their items featured in so many magazines and online. Look below for all of the beautiful new pieces they have brought out this season. Adorable, stylish, really cute.
The silver chain necklace above, I have it. Gorgeous! I can't tell you the amount of compliments I get on it! Paired with a white t shirt, a dressy LBD, jeans and heels, its fabulous!



If you are not familiar with the company, read this article about the Founder, Jessica Herrin here. Listed as #67 on Inc. 500 Superstar Entrepreneurs, that's amazing! She has built quite the company.

Check out the site here. For those of you who couldn't make it to my Royal Affair, if you want to place an order for you or in time for Mother's Day you can go to the site then click find a hostess in the upper right corner and enter my name and start shopping!

You need some jewels to dress in the correct british wedding attire correct? Or I am sure you will find something for your mum!

Happy shopping!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment