Friday, April 15, 2011

Romper Love

One of the flip flopping of life in Florida is certainly the change of your wardrobe. Almost being down here for a year I can look and my closet and count the four new pairs flip flops I have bought in the past 12 months. I can notice how the amount of sundresses and skirts I own far exceeds the amount of pants I own. My most recent love is an item I never thought I would ever wear again since sporting them as a little kid...the romper. Yes, I have a bit of romper love!

This heart romper I have been stalking at Forever 21. I saw a girl wearing it at brunch and after searching high and low I found it sold out! Anybody find it, I will pay!

{forever 21, modcoth, Madewell}

{Shoshanna, um I love you. Why are you also sold out in my size everywhere!}

No comments:

Post a Comment