Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brunch with my Besties

My girlfriends from college visited this weekend, yes, "the besties". We had such a great time, sat in the sun, drove to Palm Beach, lunch by the beach, brunch in the back yard. I am really struggling getting myself together for the work week ahead!


Saturday I set up a fun little brunch in the back yard in the sunshine. I made a new recipe from Martha Stewart that I had to share because it was delicious! The potato, scallion, goat cheese frittata in the April issue is amazing! I have added this to a list of brunch staples. Along with the frittata I had my now classic olive oil cake that my sister shared with me, I have made this possibly four times recently. The cake is so moist and yummy. You use orange juice and olive oil in the batter to give it the nice taste. Its tasty, light, good for breakfast, lunch or dessert. The olive oil cake is now a must have! It is so easy and as my sister puts it, exquisite!


I put together some flip flop goodies for the girls. They were happy to get rid of their boots for the weekend and sport some sandals.


Here we are enjoying the sunshine! Sigh.... such a nice weekend! I'm already looking forward to the next! Brunch and Besties always put a smile on my face.


Hoping everybody had a great weekend! xoxo~Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment