Saturday, January 16, 2010

What to Wear!

In less then a month I will be heading down to Mexico for Mariana & Blake's fabulous Mexican wedding weekend. It is a dreary cold winter here in Washington and my mind is spinning with the possibilities of bright resort cocktail dresses I can be packing for the trip! Mariana is planning a beautiful formal wedding reception, but it is Mexico and I do not feel wearing black. Here are my thoughts....help me out!
This Sue Wong ombre feather dress is formal and fun! This dress is completely at the top of my list. So beautiful and amazing.
How cute would the feathers and sparkles be dancing the night away!
OK so this dress is black, but the hot pink ruffles made me want it! Are you surprised! Super cute by Yoana Barasch.




The other possibility is for me to Rent a Dress! I was forwarded this site and am really interested in it, rent the runway. Why should I spend hundreds of dollars on a one time wear dress when I could rent it! The concept is great. You rent a dress for 4-8 days and you can get 2 sizes of the dresses for free. I found these two adorable pink dresses that may be coming with me. If you have not signed up, sign up now at http://www.renttherunway.com/. I will let you know how my experience is. How fun is that I could wear a $600 designer dress for $50 for the weekend!



xoxo ~ Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment