Thursday, January 21, 2010

pretty things



Recently there are so many pretty things out there that I am falling in love with. I have been told many times that I always "love" items or am "obsessed" with items. Yes, it is true, I find lots of things pretty and cute and I have lots of obsessions. I feel like I should start sharing my finds with all of my friends. Here are a few "pretty things" that I have found recently.



Obsessions#1 Necklaces from Roarke
Well they are a little over my New Years budget, but I just love them! I feel like I could wear them with a white blouse to work or with a black dress to an event. They are such pretty original intricate necklaces. I love.

Obsession #2 Kate Headley photography.
Yes, more wedding photography. I think I have mentioned Kate's photos before, I just keep seeing her photos and love them. Kate Headley, her pictures are so fun and pretty. She always seems to have such great detail shots during the events. So pretty.






Obsession #3 - Big Necklaces for Spring

I LOVE this new necklace from Ann Taylor. The Statement Mixed Media necklace looks so rich. Pretty! The Gold floral "Oops a Daisy" necklace from Kate Spade is also a big wish for me right now!


Just a few of my things I am loving right now! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment