Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boden




For a couple of years I have received this catalog, Boden, and have never ordered a thing from it. It wasn't until recently that their clothes started catching my eye. The British company has some wonderful basic pieces and some really cute playful pieces. The clothes is great quality and it is a great stop for some items for an upcoming trip:) The ruffled and metallic purses from their new Spring collection are a must. I love the gold messenger bag!



I am loving the FUN cardigan, as they have so perfectly named it. I think it would be fun to throw on any day!




I feel like this is one of the catalogs that has sat on my coffee table for months and I always think, "Wow, I really love that!". Well this Spring I am going to finally try out a few pieces. Get the catalog (way better then online with the cute little stories about the clothes) and find a little something new for you as well.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment