Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer Running Tunes

I am on a mission to get rid of the extra pounds that have snuck up on me. Celebratory cocktails with friends, a trip to China, since I moved to Florida I have decided to kick my butt back into shape. I have been hitting the pavement every day for a run and realized I am in need of new running tunes.

{hopefully I will find a group of beach running buddies soon}



Here is what I am adding to my play list this Summer:

Express Yourself - GLEE Cast the Power of Madonna

Gives You Hell - GLEE Cast

HARD - Rihanna

Not Myself Tonight - Christina Aguilera

Labels or Love - Fergie on Sex & the City 1 Soundtrack

Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas

Empire State of Mind - Alicia Keys

Put It In A Love Song - Beyonce and Alicia Keys

OMG - Usher and will.i.a.m

Telephone - Lady Gaga and Beyonce

Quitter - Carrie Underwood

Delirious - David Guetta

Heartbreak Make Me a Dancer - Freemasons ft Sophie Ellis Bextor

No comments:

Post a Comment