Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Reading

I have realized that since I am not taking public transportation back and forth to work I have not been reading as much. When I'm at home I am usually organizing, unpacking, running, cooking, cleaning or going to bed. By the time I sit down in bed I fall right asleep. I have a pile of books by my bed and I'm dying to finish them by the end of this summer.

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin - I got this as a gift before I moved and in the card it said, " this book is for the beginning of your own happiness project". Yep, so cute!

Men May Come and Men May Go But I've Still Got My Little Pink Raincoat: Life and Love in and Out of My Wardrobe by Gigi Anders - Just the title alone is so cute!

Tranquilista, mastering the art of enlighted work and mindful play by Kimberly Wilson - I went to Kimberly's book signing a few months ago and have been dying to open this book up. I am sure you have seen from past posts that I absolutely adore her! Her thoughts on yoga, life, finding what you love to do, I heart her.

Belle in the Big Apple by Brooke Parkhurst - She writes about her life moving from the South to the Big City and food and writing. A little Carrie Bradshaw and food writing! But I must read it now! Ok, I think I had this on my reading list last year. It is such a cute book and her new blog about cooking, writing and her hubby and baby are so cute!

CHANEL: A Woman of her own by Axel Madsen - This has been on my reading list for months! I received in the mail as a gift the other day and was so excited! Chanel lived such an amazing life and I am glad to finally start reading it.....if I can keep my eyes open when I crawl into bed;)






No comments:

Post a Comment