Thursday, June 3, 2010

taking a break


Since we have been back from China my days have consisted of running, laying in the sun, cleaning, cooking, unpacking, unpacking, unpacking and more. I haven't really dressed up much and gone out much, but that's OK. I have realized that sometimes it is OK for a little break. The one big break I have taken is a break from my long daily beauty routine.

It is a good thing to take a break from makeup, hair dryers, hair products for awhile. I feel that my skin is clean and in great shape and my hair is softer after two weeks of washing it a few times and not abusing it. With hot summer days here it is a good time to take a break on the weekends. Let your face breathe, let your hair go!

Products I'm loving:

Yes to Cucumbers Face Towelettes - They take the dirt and grease away in one swipe.

Bobbi Brown Soothing Face Toner - So I got talked into this at the makeup counter, but I have to say, I LOVE IT! I wipe it on before I go to bed and its so refreshing. Lavender and cucumber scents feel so cool in this heat.

Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Balm - It gives you a hint of color and has a little SPF in it. Perfect for sunny days.

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask - You can find it at CVS, Target, Walgreens, its nothing fancy but it works! I like to put it on and leave it on throughout the day if I have nothing to do. Five minutes in the shower will also make your hair feel shinier and new!


Here is to happy pretty hair and smiles all Summer long! xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment