Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Talbots...oh my!

This afternoon my sister sent me a link to a Talbots, a skirt she is in search of for the holidays. Talbots, really? Is she an old lady? Well, I clicked on the link and too much of my surprise now want many items from this classic American brand!


I am in LOVE with this Leopard coat from the Fall 2010 line. How chic is Linda Evangelista in their ads! I want to wrap myself up in the leopard coat, put on my black boots and walk around the streets on Manhattan with the leaves falling around me.
I mean really, is this a Jcrew catalog page....nope, the new Talbots! Wow, way to go!
I would love one of each of the looks below in my closet for this season. The draped dress is so simple but so stylish, the sequins blazer can be so elegant but so cool in a second, the tights with the bow shorts, really are these Talbots! Amazed. And the rosette tank, well some sparkles, jeans and booties and cute dinner outfit it is!
The new Spring 20111 line is so old glamour and I love it. The dress below is a little Mad Menish...and I would like one in my closet.

How beautiful is this classic bag. It is so expensive looking and so pretty!


The two sets of photos below are still, like I said, so Jcrew looking. I want to jump through the pages and wear all of these outfits! {Don't get me wrong, Talbot's still has some old lady like outfits, but these new ones are so fab!}

Way to go Talbots with a little bit of making their line more modern, I'm in love!


The blue shoes above....a must have to my closet!

If you are walking by Talbot's and think it is just for your mom or your grandmother....check it out! I mean really, these new items are fab!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment