Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the Lululemon manifesto



Lululemon, sigh, there is something I love so much about you. Everytime I walk into your stores I feel happy. You are totally on my list of happy places. I pretty much live in my groove pants on the weekends. I kind of wish I could throw on heels, a sparkly necklace and call that a date night outfit? no?

Have you ever read the Lululemon Manifest? No? Get out one of your red recyclable bags from the store and start reading. I love the statements on this bag SO much I think I might hang up a poster of the manifest in my office this year just inspire me!
Oh my, these statements are SO true! Friends are more important than money, 150% agreed. My move to Florida has made me appreciate the amazing wonderful friends I truly have in my life no matter where in the world I live they will always be. No dollar, euro, RMB could buy me the besties I have! {yep ladies, no chinese coins could replace you!}


Here are a few favorites:

A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offsets stress.
*
Drink FRESH water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp.
*
Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
*
Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
*
Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
*
Successful people replace the words 'wish', 'should' and 'try', with 'I will'.
*
Do not use cleaning chemicals on your kitchen counters. Someone will inevitably make a sandwich on your counter.
*
Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce.
*
Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life.

...now I need to listen to all of these items and actually do them myself!

Maybe I should read this every day before I go to bed as a reminder to live my life and do them. Maybe I should read it in French? Doesn't it read so much prettier in the Francais version? Do yoga, breathe, drink water, laugh, enjoy life! As beau reminds me daily....its not that bad, enjoy it!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment