Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Soirees - Birthday Bash




September is full of birthdays! Cerys, Christa, Jenn, Beau and ME all celebrate our birthdays in September. Since I was a little girl I have always had a thing for planning my birthday party. I can remember when I was little I obsessed over a mint green and pink Minnie Mouse table cloth and napkins I had to have for my birthday. My mom finally gave in, and there begin my obsession and love of planning parties.

I was dreaming about if I could gather up everybody I love and throw a birthday soiree, what would I do? I would have lots of pink, white cakes and candy, an old Hollywood glamour themed room, sparkly shoes, I would wear a birthday tiara and pass out fun hats, champagne and of course cute cupcakes!

Barbie celebrated her 50th birthday and I have OBSESSED for many hours over the party they created in Malibu. Check out the fabulous dessert buffet with a quote on the wall "Eat healthy but always have a decadent dessert." I agree 100%! oooo....how I long to throw a party like hers some day!

Happy Birthday to everybody! I'm off to bake a cake to celebrate. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment