Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bryce Dallas Howard for Kate Spade!

I am absolutely in LOVE with the new Kate Spade Spring/Summer campaign featuring the bright and cheery Bryce Dallas Howard! The photos in the campaign are so happy! I love the rainbow colors, her bright red hair and I love love love the splashes of hot pink. I told beau earlier this year as we walked into the Georgetown Kate Spade store, "sigh, this is one of my happy places for sure!". Oh yes, it is!
The Candy Shop Jeanette Dress is on my Spring Wish List for SURE!
The Essex Scout bag would be a great addition to my closet. What girl doesn't need a hot pink purse!


See, Bryce and I have something in common already, we both love and have the Camille Bag from last season, how cute is it! Yep, my orange loving beau surprised me with it for Christmas.

Oh Kate, you always seem to have amazing items, campaigns, you are fabulous for sure.

xoxo from a Kate Spade Addict~ Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment