Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Soirees - Game Day

It is Super Bowl Sunday and here in America we will all be sitting around our TVs all night. I'll be honest, I do not have big plans for the Super Bowl this year. My beau is working late and my plans are to watch the game with a stack of magazines and a glass of vino. Funny huh! I have always wanted to throw a fun get together for the big game. Maybe next year I could put together a little party. I think I would put together a little high end game day food. I hope you like them and add them to your game day!

Lump Crab Salsa
Forget the cream cheese high in fat dip. Check it this awesome recipe! click here

Tequila Spiked Popcorn
I mean REALLY! What a fabulous game day snack or even as a sweet after the half time show.

Emeril's Crazy Nachos
These nachos are far from the regular orange cheese wiz layered nachos. He takes pulled pork and smothers crispy Tortillas with them. I'm getting hungry just thinking of them. Click here.

Oven Fried Chicken Fingers
have you seen the nutrition label on fast food chicken fingers {eek!} try these baked ones for an
even better treat. click here

Truffle Mac and Cheese Muffins
Ooo la la. Fancy football night with truffle mac and cheese. Make individual portions so its easy
for guests to grab. click here

Buffalo Style Celery Bites
A little veggies to add to the table on game day. Buffalo style, in replace of the wings. click here


Oreo Truffle Footballs
These are kind of adorable! Not a huge football fan, doesn't matter, you will love these! click here

Oreo Whoopie Pies
Wow! I think I need to bake these! click here


Good luck to the Steelers and the Packers!

xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment