Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

{this photo of Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelley backstage at the Academy Awards in the 50's never gets old. What a pic!}

Happy Weekend! I am so happy to see Friday morning come! I have a fun and busy weekend ahead. Tomorrow morning I am starting off with a training run for the relay race I am running, volunteering at a race pick up, I am attending the Bridal Trends show in Miami. Sunday I will be up bright and early for the Riverwalk Run Race {I am in charge of breakfast after. Not surprised.} Later that afternoon Beau has the day off and we are making a stop in midtown Miami at the Nail Bar. This is place is such a great place for a pedi/mani! Maybe I can even convince Beau to do something:) Then Sunday night....get ready for the Oscars! I am a huge fan of the Oscars. I absolutely adore watching them. I am wishing that I had time to set up a soiree, next year. This year I'll be home with some bubbly and homemade popcorn cheering on Anne and James while they host. Should be a good show! Here are a few links I'll be reading throughout the weekend in my spare time:)

What a great idea for your bridesmaid. The girls at Styled Creative create such awesome events and they always seem to be having such a fun time. Check out these amazing boxes.

I heard that Sweet Valley Twins was coming out with a follow up book as an adult version! Wow, must purchase the book. Memories of my childhood.


I am so loving this Super Hero themed party. I feel that even though it is for a child, you could completely transform it into an adults birthday as well.


My girlfriends are starting to have babies. Maybe Auntie Becca can plan a baking birthday party for one of them some day.


Beau and I went to the South Beach Wine & Food Festival last year. It was such a fun day! I can't wait to go back next year. If you do not have any plans tomorrow and you just happen to be in Miami...run, go! The event is a wine and food lovers paradise set up on South Beach.


Looking for some new prints, I fell in LOVE with these paintings from Janet Hill Studio on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment