Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday! ~ High GLOSS!


HAPPY FRIDAY! I am SO glad to see Friday here. I have had a long long week and am ready for a little R&R. So I want to introduce you to the new fabulous: High Gloss Magazine. {Check it out here.} I was already in love with the new online magazines like Lonny & Rue and here comes a new magazine created by some of my favorite bloggers!
The magazine was put together by some of my favorite bloggers!
One in particular is Erin Gates from the fabulous Elements of Style blog. LOVE!
See her High Gloss bio here.
I'm LOVING there magazine! I want to draw a big pink heart over all of the pages!
This dining room table with pink flowers is such a Becca room.
The framed map on the wall is great. How glam!

Thank you ladies for a fabulous first issue! I can't wait to indulge in this weekend.
Make yourself a nice cup of jo and find some time to enjoy High Gloss. Happy Weekend!
xoxo~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment