Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day treats

valentines day




I spent a big part of my Saturday afternoon making Valentine's with my friend Kathryn. This really wasn't my plan, however when I went over to her house I realized she had a craft world there waiting to create cards! Embossers, glitter, papers, stickers, cutters, it is all organized and screaming at you to play craft hour. So after quite a few cards with candy hearts and xoxo's on them, I got into the Heart filled day sneaking up on us.Yesterday while browsing online I found a few Valentine's Day things that I would love to add to my closet! Aren't they fun! What would you like to add to your heart closet?

Wildfox Red Sparkle Heart Sweatshirt ~ $108

Express Heart Romper ~ $70

Stella and Dot Necklace ~ $49

I heart Umbrella Modcloth ~ $30

Red Heart Sunglasses Fred Flare ~ $12


xoxo~Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment